10 Can’t Miss Events at #London2012Posted by: Casadie Pederson
Welcome to the #TCOlympics! Top Country is inviting all Canadians to team up to cheer on our Top Country Canadian Athletes! We want you to help us show our Canadian Pride & our support for our incredible Canadian Olympic Athletes who will be competing over the next couple of weeks in #London2012. GO #Canada GO!
Include the link: http://topcountry.ca/tcolympics when cheering on our Canadian athletes! Follow all of the chatter below right here on topcountry.ca!
Here are ways you can show your support:
ATHLETE/ARTIST SPOTLIGHT: 10 Can’t Miss Events at #London2012
Each week day for 10 days (2 weeks) we will do a spotlight on one Canadian athlete who we think has a great chance at bringing home an Olympic Medal. Keep an eye out for our exlcusive Q and A with some of your favourite country artists. Read about their Olympic memories, favourite events and more!
1. Clara Hughes (Cycling) 140 km Road Race – July 29; Time trial – Aug. 1
2. Emilie Heymans (Diving) Synch Springboard – July 29 | 3M Springboard – Aug. 3, 4, 5
3. Alexandre Despatie (Diving) Synch Springboard – Aug. 1; 3M Springboard – Aug. 6, 7
4. Ryan Cochrane (Swimming) 400M Freestyle – July 28; 1500M Freestyle – Aug. 3, 4
5. Dylan Armstrong (Shotput) – Aug. 3
6. Paula Findlay (Triathlon) – Aug. 4
7. Derek Drouin (High Jump) – Aug. 7
8. Adam Van Koeverden (Kayak) Heats/Semifinals – Aug. 6 Finals – Aug. 8
9. Carol Huynh (Wrestling) Women’s 48kg Freestyle – Aug. 8
10. Christine Sinclair (Women’s Soccer) – Bronze Medal Match, Thursday 13:00